Welcome to WhichDumbbells.com!
I’m Sean, a fitness enthusiast. Resistance training is my favorite area of any fitness training program. I’ve been exercising using weights since eight years ago, now. So, I’ve gained much experience as well as exposure to plenty of different fitness regimes and equipments in the process.
Which Dumbbells is a site focused on weight training, primarily using dumbbells, barbells and likes. It started at the beginning of 2015, when Thomas, a fitness-freak pal of mine, suggested that we should give all our enthusiasm and expertise about this field a wider reach. And there wasn’t a better way to do that than creating a website. So, that’s how this site started out.
Eventually, some of our friends — Amanda, Mason, and Tania, joined our content team to keep this website updated with all their knowledge about strength training and staying fit. We might not have a ton of experience in actually managing a website, but seems like we’ve been doing a decent job so far, so you never know what you’re actually capable of, really! 🙂
We’re all based in the States, and work remotely on the site. We publish basically three types of content:
- Guides, Tutorials, How-to type of articles or any other informative stuff about fitness and body building.
- In-depth, and I mean REALLY thorough, product reviews (dumbbells, barbells, weight racks etc.).
- Blog posts that may be useful to beginners as well as people with an intermediate-level of knowledge about fitness training.
You can check out our blog to see the latest posts. There are also a few of my personal favourite articles that I’d like to feature on the homepage:
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells for the Money
- Everything You Need to Know about Hex Dumbbells
- A Few Different Types of Dumbbell Sets and Their Features
- Why You Should or Shouldn’t Choose Rubber-coated Dumbbells
This site is still fairly new, so new articles and detailed guides get published every now and then. So, you may check it out often if you’re looking for fresh content related to fitness training.
I hope you’ll find our site useful! 🙂
Image Credit: Muscle and Fitness